Monday, November 24, 2008

Buttercream Deco for Cake

Hi!
Last Saturday, I went for a buttercream decoration class for cakes at Baking Project. Thanks Yasmin......Took back the cake I decorated, my kids were excited but this time I told them the cake was not dummy, it's for real and they just can't wait to eat it......We sang Happy Birthday song, even it's not anybody's birthday at all. But we dedicated it for Ina, birthday in advance. Hers will be just in few days.....she wanted her cake something more "grand" than this and it must be by her mama. No sweat dear, I'm ready.......
Note: Ada seorang "mamat" ni, semua birthday orang birthday dia.......



Basketweave design (crooked, hands were shaking.............)















The roses were from buttercream, it's not ready made, I made it my own.......














There's one "Mamat", everybody's birthday it's his birthday..............

No comments: